We have entered a new decade, and one thing is certain – aesthetic treatments have grown up a lot during the last 10 years. Back in 2010, most people were familiar with BOTOX, but CoolSculpting was just gaining FDA approval, and understanding the anti-aging benefits of serum injections were in its infancy. Because we are always on the cutting edge of the latest advances in non-surgical medical aesthetic treatments, we’ve pulled together five recommendations for firming up or filling out from head to toe this year.
- Greenwich 3D Lift – Our proprietary treatment does it all! This non-surgical facelift provides multilayer skin rejuvenation by targeting the inner and outer layers of the skin, as well as the connective tissues below. Our 3D Lift evens skin tone, shrinks pores, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, improves acne scarring, boosts collagen and elastin production, and strengthens the fibers that hold the skin. After a series of three to four treatments, which require little to no downtime, you’ll enjoy the look of a face and neck lift without any of the surgery or commitment.
- ThermiVa – You might not enjoy discussing it, but age can take its toll on your vaginal well-being. If you have begun to experience change in the look and feel of this important area and have even noticed lessened pleasure during intimacy, ThermiVa offers a solution. It is a non-invasive treatment that safely uses radiofrequency energy to increase collagen production in that sensitive area, which tightens skin, ends stress incontinence and can boost sexual pleasure thanks to decreased vaginal dryness. If you are looking to restore your confidence during intimacy, ThermiVa may be your answer.
- DoubleSculpt – For patients who made a resolution to sculpt a body they are proud of, technology has finally caught up! You are probably familiar with the fat-reducing abilities of CoolSculpting, which is a non-invasive treatment that freezes away unwanted fat. More recently, muscle-building technologies have been introduced to increase muscle mass and tone, which gives you a firmer look. By combining these modalities – we call it DoubleSculpt because you are tacking two issues at once – we help you truly sculpt your body. Depending on each patient’s needs, we combine CoolSculpting with either Emsculpt to eliminate fat and add muscle to the abdomen or the buttocks. Think six-pack abs or non-surgical butt lift. Think DoubleSculpt.
- Facial fillers – There was a time when most fillers were created equal, but today, injectables come in a variety of types and thicknesses to perfectly match the area of the face where they are being used. From adding fullness to your lips or eliminating feathery lips lines to contouring the cheeks, hyaluronic acid dermal fillers can be perfectly matched to your aesthetic goals. If you have not given fillers a try, you will be delighted by the natural-looking results we can achieve with today’s targeted products. Plus, Greenwich Medical Spa is an Expert Injector & Top Beauty Doctor in NewBeauty, so you know you will be in good hands.
- The Activator – Men and women suffering from hair loss or thinning hair will be thrilled to learn that a hair transplant is not the only answer. Our treatment The Activator can slow and even reverse hair loss without downtime or surgery. Using a series of Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix of serum injections were injections, coupled with an at-home regimen of our prescription-strength products, hair vitamins and use of a laser hair cap, The Activator helps you grow a thicker, denser head of hair.
These are just five of our favorite treatments right now that help patients turn back the clock or solve the seemingly unsolvable. We begin every patient relationship with a consultation, so if you are wondering about these or any of our other treatments, get in touch. We look forward to helping you reach your aesthetic goals in 2020 and beyond!
Learn More About Botox | Request a Consultation