Greenwich Medical Spa (GMS) is an industry leading, award winning medical spa providing non-invasive cosmetic treatments. GMS was established in 2005
with the unwavering mission to inspire confidence and empower our patients, employees and communities.
GMS employees are passionately devoted to living our Core Values day in and day out whether we are at work or home. We go out of our way to ensure
every person we hire embodies these values, therefore, we are confident these are not just actions people “turn on“ for work.
What are our Core Values and what do they mean?
- Caring – make everything you do matter. GMS is committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. We share a responsibility
to support our colleagues and patients while enriching their lives.
- Integrity – We only ever do the right thing, because there is no alternative. While we feel all our values carry equal weight, integrity and honesty
are at the forefront of the list.
- Focus on the patient. We are committed to providing unique, customized treatment plans that are personalized to every one of our patients and their
goals – there is no cookie cutter service at GMS. This process fosters our need to always be extraordinary and deliver results the right way.
- Passionately Driven - Love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life. A position at GMS is not just a job – it is a passion, it is an
experience. Every single person in our organization “shows up” every day and they are excited about being here, excited for what they do and
who they are doing it with!
- Respect Everyone. The GMS staff embodies a very diverse background and that diversity is so highly valued by everyone within the organization.
Our staff sees people as people, first and foremost and they respect everyone for their humanity. We hold no judgement and we honor everyone
If you can relate to what you just read, you may be a good fit – we are currently seeking a full Time AssistantSpa Manager for our Scarsdale location.
GMS Assistant Managers are compassionate, hard-working, results-oriented individuals passionate about delivering five-star service to our patients
while effectively managing all aspects of the spa, including ensuring successful reach of financial goals, management of all staff, working with
headquarters to ensure brand integrity and acting as the company ambassador for local events within the community.
Your primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Heavy front desk presence – scheduling, greeting and checking out patients.
- Manage all scheduling for all staff.
- Oversee training of staff.
- Create and aid in implementation of sales goals for staff.
- Oversee implementation of company protocols.
- Maintain communication with staff to ensure the smooth day to day operations of the medical spa.
- Maintain tight inventory.
- Maintain medical spa brochures and pricing.
- Conduct and organize regular training sessions for new procedures.
Experience/Requirements of the role:
- Strong sales background and demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent work experience with demonstrated increased responsibilities.
- Intimate knowledge of aesthetics and aesthetic industry, with previous Med Spa experience.
Some of the services GMS provides:
- BOTOX & Dermal fillers
- Body Contouring
- Facial Services
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hair Restoration
- Skin Retexturing
What to Expect when you work for GMS:
- You will always work hard and sometimes long hours, but you will always be appreciated and respected.
- 5 day work week (approx. 40-50 hours), Saturdays a must
- Hours ranging from 9am – 7pm M-F, and 9-3 on Saturdays
- Employee allowance for services and skin care products
- Employee discount
- Paid Time off for holidays, vacation, sick days
- Company sponsored health, dental and life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance benefits
- Salaried, plus quarterly bonuses based on store performance
If you love everything you just read, we want to hear from you! Working at GMS is more than a job, it’s a passion, so we only want to hear from you
if you are serious about skin care and working with a dynamic team dedicated to elevating those around you.
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter stating why you feel you would be a great fit for GMS and why you NEED to be our next Assistant
Spa Manager for immediate consideration. Please note, only candidates who submit the cover letter answering these two questions will be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!