- Perform patient exam and medical history review prior to treatment
- Administer injectible treatments including BOTOX, Juvederm, and other cosmetic injections as needed.
- Administer Cosmetic Laser Treatments including Fractional Laser, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Yag Laser
- Maintain Medical Notes and Documentation in accordance with our protocol as well as local and federal regulations
- Perform follow-up with patients in person and/or by phone per our protocol
- Write / call-in prescriptions for patients following protocol and all local and federal regulations
- Assist with marketing events
- Assist with team education and training
- Attend training courses and workshops as required
- Connects easily and personally with others
- Active Connecticut Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license in good standing.
- Knowledge of state, local and federal regulations including HIPPA, OSHA, laser safety and infection control
- 3+ years as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Experience performing BOTOX, fillers, laser resurfacing and laser hair removal is desired
- Full time
- Must be able to work Saturdays