We are actively seeking high energy, hard working, dedicated individuals for our Patient Experience Coordinator position. In addition
to being passionately devoted to providing 5 star service to our patients, the ideal candidate for this role is friendly, outgoing, detail oriented
and understands that they are the voice and face of the spa, greeting patients when they arrive, checking patients in and out and assisting in the
selection of their retail products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have strong understanding of all services and products offered and be able to answer inquiries from patients, ultimately leading in the sale of
the product or the service.
- Responsible for meeting, greeting and closing patients.
- Responsible for maintaining reception area, transaction counters and form filing.
- Maintains tranquility area, work areas, back office, and kitchen and makes sure we are in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Answering incoming calls as directed by the call center – assist patients with inquiries and setting appointments.
- Responsible for processing payment at the transaction counter and setting up follow- up appointments for patients before they leave.
- Responsible for client data entry as it relates to data base management.
- Responsible for assisting Spa Manager in the opening and closing activities of the MedSpa as assigned.
- Count cash drawer at the beginning and end of shift to ensure balance is accurate.
- Reconcile cash sales against spa software sales. Enters charges and payments; issues refunds as appropriate. Reconciles EOD Milano Sales report with
3 rd party vendors (credit card processor, patient financing vendors, 3 rd party marketing programs).
- Implement marketing objectives as directed by Spa Manager and Marketing Department.
- Print Provider’s schedule and appropriate client notes for staff.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to exert subtle motivation and influence.
- Computer literate.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- College degree: Sales/Marketing emphasis preferred.
- One to two years of dermatologic/aesthetics experience preferred.
- One to two years of sales experience preferred.
- One year of administrative experience in a medical office preferred
What to Expect when you work for GMS:
- You will always work hard and sometimes long hours, but you will always be appreciated and respected.
- 5 day work week (approx. 40 hours), Saturdays a must Hours ranging from 9am – 7pm M-F, and 9am – 5pm on Saturdays
- Employee allowance for services and skin care products
- Employee discount
- Paid Time off for holidays, vacation, sick days
- Company sponsored health, dental and life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance benefits
If you love everything you just read, we want to hear from you! Working at GMS is more than a job, it’s a passion, so we only want to hear from you if
you are serious about skin care and working with a dynamic team dedicated to elevating those around you.
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter stating why you feel you would be a great fit for GMS and why you NEED to be our next Medical Assistant
for immediate consideration. Please note, only candidates who submit the cover letter answering these two questions will be considered. We look forward
to hearing from you!