Banish Cellulite with our CelluLess Treatment Plan
Cellulite – it’s easy to recognize and notoriously hard to get rid of. That’s because most cellulite treatments focus on the symptoms – that dimpled, cottage cheese appearance – rather than the cause.
At Greenwich Medical Spa, we’re happy to offer Our EmTone treatment which is the first and only device to deliver both thermal and mechanical energy to multiple areas of the body, most commonly the upper arms, abdomen, thighs, legs, and butt. This non-invasive cellulite treatment simultaneously emits radiofrequency and targeted pressure energy to disrupt fat cells, stimulate collagen production, and improve skin elasticity. Combined there is a synergistic effect that neither technology can achieve on its own.
Our clinicians will recommend combinations of EmTone to achieve your desired results.
What is cellulite?
You know cellulite as the lumpy, dimply appearance of skin, usually on the thighs and buttocks. Sometimes, cellulite has been described as looking like an orange peel or cottage cheese. You may think fat is to blame for cellulite, but even skinny and fit people have it. In fact, about 90% of women are plagued by cellulite. What is actually to blame?
Cellulite is caused by fibrous bands beneath the skin that attach skin to muscle below. These bands are important for keeping your body intact, but over time, they can thicken and pull down harder. As they tug on the skin, fat cells in the area are pushed, which leads to a dimpled appearance above. This means that cellulite is related to fat, but even losing fat will not get rid of cellulite because the bands will continue to push on remaining fat cells and pull down on the skin. To add insult to injury, as our bodies produce less collagen the older we get, skin becomes thinner, increasing the visibility of cellulite.
The solution to cellulite is to cut or loosen the fibrous bands. Our CelluLess Treatment Plan does just that.
What Is EmTone Cellulite Treatment?
While QWO is an injectable protein that addresses cellulite in the buttocks only, EmTone technology can simultaneously emit both radio frequency and targeted pressure energy on multiple areas of the body, abdomen, legs and butt.
- Non-invasive cellulite treatment using dual technologies of Radio frequency (RF) and Acoustic wave energy to smooth, tighten, and firm skin and by disrupting the fat cells
- The RF application creates thermal energy into the deep dermis to stimulate natural skin rejuvenation, skin remodeling, and neocollagenesis to produce more collagen and elastin in the skin. This fortifies the connective strands that hold subcutaneous fat in place and improves skin elasticity.
- RF energy and acoustic wave technology disrupt fat cells, reducing their overall size. This stimulates the body to increase circulation to the area, clears out retained fluid and metabolic waste that builds up and causes fat to bulge.
- Can be used to treat the most common locations to develop cellulite inclusive of: the abdomen, thighs, butt, and upper arms.
- 20 minute treatments; pain free; No downtime
- 4 treatments recommended, 2 weeks apart
- will see changes within a week up to 3 months
This is a beautiful Med spa with a luxurious but comfortable feel. Amber is amazing!! She is by far the best! She’s not only bubbly, beautiful and sweet but is also very smart and an amazing injector of Botox and Juvederm. I couldn’t ask for more❤️
Frequently Asked Questions
What Can I Expect During An EmTone Treatment?
EmTone is a non-invasive, painless cellulite treatment with no downtime. Expect 20 minutes per target area.
How Long Does an Emtone Treatment Last?
During the first visit, your provider helps design your individual treatment plan. Most patients undergo 4 treatments, scheduled once or twice a week. A treatment typically takes about 20 minutes depending on the treated area.
What Does an Emtone Treatment Feel Like?
Revolutionary EmTone technology is based on a simultaneous delivery of thermal and mechanical energy. The most common perception of the therapy is that it is similar to a hot stone massage with intense mechanical vibrations. The treatment is performed in a relaxing lying-down position.
How Fast Will I See Results from Emtone treatments?
Patients have reported improvements after a single treatment session. The results typically continue to improve over the next few months. With no downtime, you may resume normal activity immediately after the treatment.