Ultimate Ultherapy Event
50% off Ultherapy!
A Glastonbury & West Hartford Event
This month only receive 50% OFF your
treatment, so don’t wait!
The first and only non-surgical facial treatment to lift, tighten, and smooth the skin is now available for booking in Glastonbury and West Hartford. If wrinkles and sagging skin are slowing down your lifestyle, Ultherapy may be your answer.
Full Face & Neck: $4,000
Brow lift – $699
Full Face & Neck: $1,999
Brow lift: $499
Schedule a consultation to receive our special pricing this month only!
Limited Spots Available
Why choose GMS for your Ultherapy treatment?
Greenwich Medical Spa won “Ultherapy’s Fab Five” Award for our experience with Ultherapy in Greenwich and the number of skin-tightening treatments we have performed to date. Only five practices in the entire nation have been recognized with this achievement.
We are proud to offer to our clients Ultherapy, a non-invasive FDA-cleared procedure that lifts and tightens your neck, chin and brow and improves fine lines and wrinkles on the chest with no surgery or downtime.
For the first time ever, Ultherapy enables our practitioners to direct sound waves not only into the skin but deep under the skin to the same tissue treated in surgery. This gently heats the tissue to lift and tighten loose skin without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin.
Benefits of Ultherapy
• Creates a sleeker, more defined jawline
• Tightens skin on the neck under the chin
• Tightens and lifts sagging cheeks
• Improvements of the folds from the nose to mouth, folds from the mouth to jaw, and drooping corners of the mouth.
• Tightens the skin on the forehead
• Lifts the brow and reduces the sagging skin on the eyelids and promotes a more open, refreshed look in general.
• Overall improvements in skin texture and evenness of color — as well as strengthening and adding more collagen “cushion” — can be additional benefits.
• Creates new collagen, which helps the skin maintain its youthfulness.
The beauty of Ultherapy is that it is a 30 to 60-minute procedure that uses the body’s own subtle healing response to gently, gradually, and reliably restore memory to the skin and its underlying tissue. Greenwich Ultherapy requires no special recuperation or preparation and typically only takes one treatment to get a meaningful response.
Patients enjoy some initial results immediately following the procedure, but the ultimate lifting will take 2 – 3 months, as tired collagen is rejuvenated and supplemented with new, stronger collagen. Ultherapy offers a natural, ‘no downtime approach to noticeably improving lax skin.